Bursa Tour from Istanbul is available every day and one of the most popular daily tours from Istanbul to out of city for the nature to discover the city of Bursa which was the first capital city of Ottoman.
With the Bursa Tour, there will be discovery of nature and history and also adventure on the Mountain of Olympos in Bursa.
1 Day.: Green Bursa Tour from Istanbul (Full Day)
08:00 AM Pick up from hotel and transfer to meeting point of group and tour guide for the Green Bursa Tour from Istanbul.
10:00 - 30 AM There will be arriving to city centre of Bursa.
Green Bursa tour from Istanbul is started from hotel with pick up service and covers the Coverd Bazaar (Silk Market in Bursa), Ulu Camii (Great Mosque), Uludag (Olympos Mountain), 600 years old Pine Tree.
Our staff will come and take you from hotel to meeting point to meet with tour guide and other paticipants. When every participants of tour come together, Green Bursa tour will be started by drive from Istanbul to car ferry port to continue to Bursa via Yalova. When you arrive in Bursa, there will be visiting the Coverd Bazaar that you can shop there after having information from the guide and then continue to visit Ulu Camii (Great Mosque). Afterwards drive up to Uludag and Climb upto mountaing of Olympos in Bursa by Cable Car.
First stage cable car is 1.235 m. You will have barbecue lunch in mountain. After that drive up to top of the mountain by bus and you will have free time there and then drive down to city centre to Bursa. On the way, we have a stopover in 600 years old Pine Tree and have rest there. After having rest under the pine tree, continue to return way. Then drive to ferry port to take ferry to Istanbul. At the end of the bursa tour, return to hotel.
17:30 18:00 PM At the end of the tour, return to Istanbul.
20:00 PM is the end of the tour, then participants will be transferred back to their hotel and Green Bursa Tour will be ended.
- Hotel pick up and drop off in Istanbul.
- Transportation during the tour in Bursa.
- Cable car in Bursa for the mountaion.
- Car Ferry from Istanbul to Bursa.
- Road Tolls
- Parking and Gasoline
- Turkish and Egnlish Speaking Professional tour guide.
- Barbecue Lunch on the mountaion.
- Museums, Monumens, Ruins entrance fees during the bursa tour.
- Local Taxes.
- Service Charges.
How long is the Bursa Tour journey from Istanbul?
- Bursa Day Tour journey from Istanbul is 1 hour car ferry from Istanbul to Yalova and 1 hour bus drive from Yalova to Bursa.
How long is the Bursa Tour duration?
- Bursa Day Tour from Istanbul duration is about 12 hour (It is upto traffic, can be longer)
How long will we spending during the tour in Bursa?
- The Touring duration is about 7 - 8 hours in Bursa City.
Which languages are spoken on the Bursa tour?
- Turkish, English and Arabic Languages are available during the bursa tour.
Does Bursa Tour include the hotel pick up and drop off?
- Bursa Tour is included the hotel pick up and drop off from the central hotels in Istanbul like the area of Sultanahmet, Taksim, Beşiktaş, Galata, Beyoglu, Beyazıt, Eminönü, Sirkeci, Sişli, Golden Horn, Kadırga, Aksaray.
- Note: If your hotel is not in between those area, let us know your hotel location that we can inform you about the picek up details for the Bursa Tour.
What time does the bursa tour begin?
- Bursa Tour starts at 08:00 from the central hotels area. If you are out of the area (above), The pick up time will be changed according to the hotel location.
Does Bursa Tour include only hotel pick up or does it pick people up from the Residence or Friends Home (Home in Istanbul)?
- Bursa Tour is included pick up from the Residence, Home or meeting points.
During the Bursa Tour, will there be availability of the vegetarian meals?
- If you can let us know that you are vegeterian, your vegeterian meals will be available other wise most of the meals are not vegeterian meals.
Can we join to the Bursa Tour from the Hotels in Bursa?
- You can join to the Bursa Tour from the hotels in Bursa.
What time will be picked service for bursa tour, if we will be staying in the central hotels in Bursa?
- The pick up time will be between 10:30 to 11:00 AM
How can we book the Bursa Tour?
- You can pay online (bursa tour operator will send you online secure payment link) then you can pay with your credit card.
Is it safe to pay online?
- It is %100 safe becuase, there will not be any one who can see your credit card details, Except You.
Info About Bursa!...
Bursa was the first capital city of the Ottoman State between 1335 and 1363. Bursa has a nickname which is Yeşil Bursa in Turkish (meaning "Green Bursa") in reference to the parks and gardens located across its urban fabric, as well as to the vast and richly varied forests of the surrounding region. The ski resort of Mount Uludağ towers over it. The mountain was called the Mysian Olympus by the Romans who lived there before.
Bursa has rather orderly urban growth and borders a fertile plain. The mausoleums of the early Ottoman sultans are located in Bursa and the city's main landmarks include numerous edifices built throughout the Ottoman period.
Bursa also has thermal baths and several museums, including a museum of archaeology. The shadow play characters Karagöz and Hacivat are based on historic personalities who lived and died in Bursa.
Bursa is also home to some of the most famous Turkish dishes such as İskender kebap, specially candied marron glacés, peaches and Turkish Delight.
Bursa houses the Uludağ University, and its population can claim one of the highest overall levels of education in Turkey. The historic towns of İznik (Nicaea), Mudanya and Zeytinbağı are all situated in Bursa Province.